- Account Details
If you’re like most Americans, retirement probably seems like it’s light years away. Regardless of when it is, the best time to start saving is right now, while you’re still earning money.
We offer different plans to meet the needs of different financial situations. Talk to a German American State Bank representative about which IRA is right for your and your family.
- Tax-advantaged* retirement savings
- Earn competitive interest higher than regular savings
- Available in Traditional, Roth, SEP, Simple, and CESA plans
- Annual contribution limits apply*
- Annual $1,000 “catch-up contributions” allowed for ages 50+
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by FDIC
- $50 minimum deposit to open, minimum deposit to open an IRA with a special offered rate may vary. Contact a German American State Bank Representative for more details.
- $50 minimum deposit to open on regular IRA accounts
- Opening deposit requirement may vary for special rate IRA accounts when offered
- Some age and deposit limits may apply
*Consult your tax advisor. Visit the official IRS website for more information.