It’s time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself and the environment.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- To enroll in E-Statements you first must be logged into Internet Banking
- Then click on the Statements tab
- Enter your account number, the last 4-digits of your social security #, your last name, and your email address. Then click Continue.
- Next, read the Electronic Delivery of Bank Statements/Notices Consent Agreement. Enter the red Validation Code in the field at the bottom of the screen and then click on I Accept.
- Next you will be taken to the “Preferences” Page. Click on Electronic in the drop down box next to the account(s) you want to receive E-Statements for and then click on Update Account Preferences.