- Account Details
We’ll even refund your ATM fees nationwide*, so you don’t have to search far and wide to access your own money. Do you Kasasa?®
- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.25% interest rate* on balances over $10,000
- 0.05% APY if qualifications aren’t met*
- Free checking that gives you extra cash each month
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 per month ($5 maximum per single transaction)*
- May be linked to your free Kasasa Saver® account
- Have your Kasasa Cash checking rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings!
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- MasterCard® debit card
- $1 minimum opening deposit
How to Earn Our Highest Rate
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle by the end of the qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) (direct deposit or auto debit) post and settle
That’s it — we told you it was easy! And if you don’t qualify one month, don’t worry. Your account is still free, and you still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full reward the very next month you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of 6/17/2015. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $1. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($5 per transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.25% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Nationwide ATM refunds up to $20 per cycle when qualifications are met. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Direct Deposits include payroll, Social Security, and other government benefits, and tax refunds. ACH payments include direct payment of consumer bills such as mortgages, loans, utility bills, and insurance premiums; E-checks, E-commerce payments; Federal, state and local tax payments. The transaction must be deducted from your balance during your statement cycle.