If your borrowing need may be ongoing, a flexible home equity line of credit (HELOC) may be just what you are looking for. With a HELOC, you can advance funds on the line as you need them, and only pay interest on that portion of the line you use during the draw period.
- Line of credit is a reusable source of funds
- Borrow funds as you need them
- Low variable interest rate
- Experienced lenders will guide you through every step
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Application process is three easy steps:
- Print application
- Fill it out
- Bring into your local branch
*Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.