- Student Loans
German American State Bank partners with Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan and iHELP Student Loan to provide access to private student loan programs. These are intended to fill the gap between conventional funding and the true cost of college.
These loans are available only to students, carry a low interest rate, defers repayment until the student is out of school, and features a variety of long-term repayment plans.
Fund your higher education today!
- Smart Option Student Loan
The Smart Option Student Loan® for German American State Bank by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.
- iHelp Student Loan
iHELP Private Student Loan for German American State Bank.
There are many ways to pay for the cost of a higher education. After considering all your federal loans, scholarships and grants you may still have a gap you need to cover to pay your total college costs.
German American State Bank works with the iHELP Student Loan program to provide you an attractive private student loan that can help you to cover that gap.
- Competitive interest rates
- No origination or repayment fees
- Flexible repayment options
- Easy to apply and responsive customer service
iHELP helps to meet your financing needs for college.
Important: Applying with a cosigner may help you to qualify for the loan and possibly receive a lower interest rate.